[FWM News] Alpine Meadows Races

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Mon Dec 16 16:31:14 PST 2013

Just a gentle reminder, remember to sign up for this weekend’s three Slalom races at Alpine Meadows. We will have two races on Saturday, start time 9:30AM, and one race on Sunday, start time 10:00AM.

Sign-ups on ski race reg are; races #1 and #2, Saturday’s race, and race #3 is Sunday’s race.

We will have an awards party and appetizers, (not lunch please) in the Mezzanine above the main bar (not the Last Chair Bar like last year) in the main lodge at approximately 2:00PM.

Please Sign up!

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net