[FWM News] Volunteers For US Alpine Nationals

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Feb 20 06:48:21 PST 2013

As some of you may know, one of the hats I wear is being an employee of Squaw Valley. As such, I am in charge of volunteers for the US Nationals which are being held at Squaw Valley. If you ski racing enthusiasts would like to; watch one of the best ski racing events up close and personal, earn valuable Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows lift tickets, earn semi-valuable swag, AND support the sport we all love, being a volunteer is where you should be March 19th through 24th.

We need Gate Judges, Slippers, and a variety of other help for this event. If you are interested, please notify me at; mmirviss at squaw.com

Thanks

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net