[FWM News] Nor Am and Nationals Housing Needs

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Feb 20 06:51:01 PST 2013

I am passing on this information from Eddie Mozen to all of our Masters in hopes someone will have space they would like to rent during Nor Ams and US Nationals.

Mark and friends- I spoke with Margie Lapanja today. The US Ski Team Nor-Am team will be in the area March 4-18th. The athletes (Lila Lapanja, Foreste Peterson and others etc) will be staying in Squaw (I believe at Foreste's house) . They need lodging those 2 weeks for their 4 coaches and 2 techs in Squaw (they want to be together/close by for team purposes). They are looking to rent/borrow/take over a place that will accommodate them (or possibly 2 places near each other) and must have a garage or space for tuning skis. She called me looking for leads...so I am wondering if you can send out an e-mail to the Masters and anyone else in Squaw that might have a place or have a lead on a place. Let them know that both Foreste Peterson and Lila Lapanja are currently being sponsored by the Far West Masters Scholarship Program...however, they do have budgeted money for a rental for the coaches and techs. If we come up with something they should contact Margie at her e-mail above or text or call her at 775-772-3127. Thanks Eddie

Thanks

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net