[FWM News] Heavenly and Sierra at Tahoe entry deadlines

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Jan 9 18:12:16 PST 2013

Online registration on SkiRaceReg.com for our two SL races (that's TWO!) on Friday closes tonight
on 9pm, so get onto the registration web site and sign up tonight if you can make it and haven't
entered yet!

We have two GS races Saturday and Sunday at Sierra at Tahoe - online registration is open until
tomorrow evening.

Should be a fun weekend of racing on the South Shore, hope to see you there!  And there's still
time to take advantage of the "Bring a Friend" program - bring a new racer and you'll get to race
free!  Email Mark Mirviss at bringafriend at farwestmasters.org to qualify.

"Bring a friend" program:
http://farwestmasters.org/#bring_a_friend

FIS Masters registration open
------------------------------

Online registration for the FIS Masters Cup races at Mammoth on Feb. 28-Mar. 3 is now open on
SkiRaceReg.com.  There will be two SG races, one each on Thursday and Friday, with two SL races on
the weekend.  SG training will be held on Wednesday Feb. 27.

For more information and details on entries, lodging, and detailed event schedule, visit the FIS
Masters page on ussamasters.org.

FIS Masters event information:
http://ussamasters.org/2013/imc

Online registration:
http://www.skiracereg.com/fismasters

(Note: online race entry includes lift ticket as well as race fee.  A separate entry form is
available for competitors with Mammoth passes who do not need lift tickets)