[FWM News] Summer Board Meeting

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Jun 4 08:19:03 PDT 2013

The Annual Far West Masters Summer Board Meeting and BBQ will be held July 13th, 2013 at the home of Annette and Mark Mirviss (450 Forest Glen Road, Olympic Valley CA 96146).

We will have a bicycle ride (start time to be determined) and our board meeting will begin at approximately 2:00 PM. Our BBQ will begin after the completion of the meeting, hopefully by 4:30PM.