[FWM News] Passing the Word

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Jun 4 14:28:52 PDT 2013

I'm passing this along to those of your who may come to the Summer Board Meeting. It's from Barbra Sullivan. Barbara has always helped out at our Squaw Masters races by writing down your times on the scoreboard, so maybe we can help her out.

The American Cancer Society sponsors the RELAY FOR LIFE event in Truckee all day July 13.   People who come to the barbeque, might like to come to the 8-9 PM lighting of the luminaries. Our choir will be singing and people will be walking around the HS football field . as it gets dark, it is very impressive.  Last year they had a bagpiper lead the walkers.  No charge.
Pass the word.

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net