[FWM News] Referee's Clinic Update

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Thu Nov 14 10:40:00 PST 2013

This is to correct/clarify an email I sent on Monday regarding the USSA officials clinic, scheduled for the Alpenglow Room at Squaw Valley this Saturday form 9:00AM - 12:00PM (not including testing time).

I was under the belief this clinic was only a refresher clinic, that was not correct.

This clinic will also provide for training, and the testing of those who wish to become USSA referee’s.

I would encourage our members to take advantage of this opportunity for two reasons; 1) you get free lift tickets for races that you officiate, 2) we really need a new crop of referee’s.

In addition, we will pay for the maintenance of the officials portion of your USSA license IF you are an official working our races!

In summation, by becoming a ref, you will; help out OUR organization, get free lift tickets (when you work) and, get a free USSA officials license!

What a deal!

Thanks, and again, sorry about the late notice.

Please respond to me at the below email address if you plan on attending (note, do NOT just hit “reply” that sends it to a dead end mailbox) copy and paste my personal mail box address into your response.

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net