[FWM News] New Race Skis

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Apr 8 06:16:49 PDT 2014

Hello fellow Masters racers.  As most of you know, I am the Far West Race Rep for the Rossignol Group.  One of my duties with Rossignol is to manage a fleet of demo race skis every spring for athletes to test.  I currently have a variety of these skis in Mammoth until the first week of June when they will be shipped to Mt. Hood for the summer.

These skis are available for anyone who would like to try any of the 2014/15 slalom or GS models that I have in Mammoth.  I know that some of you come to Mammoth for Masters Coach Pierre's clinics, where these skis will be available to test.  Just contact me via cell phone or e-mail to schedule a demo.

Having said that, I am also taking pre-season race orders for any Rossignol, Dynastar, Lange and Look race products.  By getting your order to me by May 1st, assures that you get the items that you want before we sell out.  You will need to place the order with me and let me know what Rossignol Race Center you want your order delivered to.  This will insure that you receive "racer price" on your order and not pay until the fall when it arrives at the store.  The Rossignol Master GS ski has been a huge hit and we have sold out of it by November and December the past few years, so get your order in now!

The Rossignol Race Centers in the Far West are:  Footloose Sports, Kittredge, StartHaus, Granite Chief, Bobo's and The Fifth Season.

I have included an attachment with next season race catalog, so have fun browsing and
feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Mike Braun
Far West Race Service Representative
phone: 760-934-4778