[FWM News] Supporting One Of Our Own!

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Apr 16 08:59:11 PDT 2014

Attached below is a link to the Mammoth Mountain “Chix on Stix camp hosted and coached by Olympian Stacey Cook. Most of you know Stacey from watching World Cup and Olympic races, and more importantly to this conversation, from her avid support of our Far West Masters Scholarship Foundation.

Stacey has given much of her equipment, and more importantly her precious time to support a program that supported her early racing career. Now it’s our turn to support Stacey by attending this camp!

I have attended camps coached by Stacey in the past, and can attest to the quality of the camps, and more importantly, the enjoyment of the camps. I’m sure this will be a first class experience with great coaching, great learning opportunities, great camaraderie, great food, and more importantly, great fun!

I wish I could attend, but the surgery necessary for me to attend is rumored to be expensive and painful! So all of you that are “eligible” (that would be our ladies) please attend, and feel free to go ahead and tell me what a good time you had at the camp.

http://www.mammothmountain.com/ResortActivities/SpecialEvents/chixonstix

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net