[FWM News] Mammoth Weekend Schedule

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Fri Dec 5 20:08:22 PST 2014

The detailed schedule for this weekend's Mammmoth SL races has been posted tonight by the Mammoth
Race Department. The schedule is somewhat different from our usual, as a USSA open race moved from
Tahoe will be run following the masters field.

Race checkin is 7:30-8:30 at the Mammoth Race Department in the Team HQ building just west of the
Main Lodge. Please come early so we can get everyone out on the hill. The masters field will be
split between two courses this weekend. The C/D- course will start at 9:30, with all women's
classes and men's classes 9 and up, in standard masters running order. The USSA girls race will
follow the masters field on the first course. Class 8 men and down (A/B+ groups) will run on the
second course, starting at 10:30, with the USSA boys field following the masters.

The post-race party will be in town at Giovanni's (in the Vons shopping center) at 4pm.

Mammoth McCoy SL Itinerary  - detailed event schedule:
http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2015/Mammoth-McCoy-SL-Itinerary.pdf