[FWM News] Bernard Cup

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Feb 18 14:18:19 PST 2014

This weekend is rapidly approaching. For those of you that have not signed up, please do so sooner rather than later.

As you all probably know, we are holding the Bernard Cup races at Alpine Meadows (Bob liked racing there to). I just went and took a look at Outer Limits, our scheduled GS hill, and decided conditions were not sufficient to hold a race on the hill. So, our Sunday GS will be on Kangaroo. It is a FIS homologated hill, although probably not the toughest FIS GS ski in the world. I’m still guessing the best skiers will still prevail. Despite that,  I’m still hoping for home hill advantage!

Sign up, and we’ll see you Saturday.

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net