[FWM News] Schedule updates: Bernard Cup, Mammoth SG's

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Thu Feb 13 00:17:56 PST 2014

In a continuing effort to provide quality racing opportunities, the Far West Masters and host
organizers have two schedule changes to announce. First, the Bernard Cup races scheduled for the
weekend of Feb. 22-23 are being moved to neighboring Alpine Meadows. The weekend race calendar will
remain the same except for the venue change - we will have two SL races Saturday on Kangaroo, with
Sunday's GS on Outer Limits.

http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2014/RaceInfo-Squaw-BernardCup-Feb2014.pdf

In a makeup reschedule for the cancelled January DH/SG speed races at Mammoth, we are happy to
announce that Mammoth will be able to host two SG races for the masters, rescheduled on the weekend
of Mar. 1-2. There will be SG each day on Saturday and Sunday, with start time for the masters
scheduled at 1pm (following the completion of junior SG races on the World Cup/Fascination race
venue).

http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2014/RaceInfo-Mammoth-Mar2014-SG.pdf

http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2014/RaceAnnouncement-Mammoth-Mar2014-SG.pdf