[FWM News] Mammoth Mountain Super G's

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Fri Feb 28 13:32:56 PST 2014

We are still planning on racing Super G this weekend at Mammoth.

Last night, I attended the Coaches meeting for the U-14 racers who are also racing Super G this weekend at Mammoth. They have not cancelled their races, and neither have we. That said, Saturday’s race does look iffy. However, Sunday is looking much better, and I would list as “probable.” In fact, if we do lose Saturday’s race, we will make every attempt to run two races on Sunday afternoon.

Thanks,

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at icloud.com