[FWM News] Schedule reminders: Mammoth SG's, Mt. Rose, Nationals deadline

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Feb 23 21:18:34 PST 2014

The next few weeks provide plenty of racing opportunities. Following the Bernard Cup weekend, we
have two makeup SG races scheduled at Mammoth on Mar. 1-2 and then a weekend of GS races at Mt.
Rose for the McKinney Cup on Mar. 8-9.

http://farwestmasters.org/raceinfo/2014/schedule

***PLEASE GET YOUR RACE ENTRIES SUBMITTED!!  If you're planning to race, or even just considering,
please submit your race entries through our online registration system at SkiRaceReg.com.  (If
you're new and need help getting your account set up, contact raceadmin at farwestmasters.org for
assistance)  You can always cancel without penalty up until the entry deadline for an event and we
really need to be able to get an estimate of the field size in order to properly plan our race
events.

MT ROSE SCHEDULE OPTIONS: We are scheduled to have two GS races at Mt. Rose in two weeks, on Mar.
8-9, on a great GS hill on the Slide Mountain side.  This is one of the best GS venues we have, but
we need to get a good turnout to justify Rose's commitment of this premier run to our races.

If we don't have at least 60 competitors entered, the schedule will be adjusted to run both GS
races on Saturday (and no race on Sunday).  So please get your entries submitted this week.

There's still time to sign up for the National Championships before late fees kick in after Feb.
25. This year's championships will be at Okemo Vt the week of Mar. 17-22, featuring challenging
race hills popular with masters, an experienced race crew, and best of all for us snow-starved
Westerners this season, they've got plenty of snow in the East this year!!

http://ussamasters.org/2014/nationals