[FWM News] Far West Masters Finals

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Mar 11 07:03:29 PDT 2014

Our final races of the year, and our Awards Banquet will be held at Mammoth Mountain Friday March 29th (Slalom) and Saturday March 30th (Giant Slalom). Our Awards Banquet will be Saturday Night.

Due to hill space limitations, we will unfortunately not be able to hold our scheduled Super G on the 27th.

Price and exact location (either Mammoth Mountain Conference Center, or the Canyon Lodge) information on our Banquet will follow, and payments for the banquet will be made via skiracereg.com.

Thanks

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net