[FWM News] Mammoth Season Finals updates

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Mon Mar 24 15:42:50 PDT 2014

***Schedule update for the Mammoth season finals: swapping event order to GS Friday, SL Saturday***

We have had to adjust the race schedule for this weekend and will be switching from the original
SL/GS schedule to run GS Friday on Fascination and SL on Saturday on Powder Bowl/Ralphies (a
different course with some fun variety provided by the mid-course bend to dive onto Ralphie's).
Mammoth is also hosting the Far West U14 championships this week and with weather forecasts calling
for a moderate storm coming through Tue/Wed the Race Department is making adjustments to try to
provide the best possible race conditions to all competitors this coming weekend.

Our season finale Awards Banquet will be Saturday Night. Cost is $28/person - reservations can be
made by signing up online at SkiRaceReg.com along with your race entries. Online registration for
race entries and banquet signups will close at noon on Wednesday March 26; banquet tickets can also
be purchased at the Race Department office through noon Saturday.