[FWM News] Pre-Season Ski Orders

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Apr 4 07:36:26 PDT 2015

It's that time of the year again when I start taking pre-season orders for all Rossignol, Dynastar, Lange and Look race products.  As in past years, the program will be the same......order your race gear now until April 30th, then pick it up and pay for it in the fall and pay Race Form pricing at the Rossignol Race Center of your choice.  Your local Rossignol Race Center shops that offer Race Form pricing are Kittredge and Footloose here in Mammoth.  Our Rossignol Race Centers in the Tahoe area are Start Haus, Granite Chief and BoBo's in Reno.  Dynastar orders can only be processed through a few of these listed shops.

You can place the order through me and let me know which shop that you would like it delivered to in the fall.......it's just that easy.

Thanks to all of you who continually buy and support the product, it's my pleasure to help you guys out and to work for one of the finest companies in the ski industry!

Best,

Mike Braun
Far West Race Service Representative
phone: 760-934-4778