[FWM News] Alpine Race Info

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Fri Dec 11 11:09:59 PST 2015

After a great opening weekend at Mammoth, a storm series is rolling through the Sierras and
bringing significant snowfall. A welcome winter event!

Our next races are coming up in just over a week with two SL races on Sat-Sun Dec. 19-20 at Alpine
Meadows. We'll be racing on Kangaroo both days. Early registration deadline is Sunday evening
12/13, so please submit your entries on skiracereg.com/fw. Entry deadline is 9pm Thursday 12/17;
you have until the entry deadline to cancel without charges, so if your plans are tentative submit
your entry now and you can still cancel if necessary.

Race Information - Alpine SL-SL Dec. 19-20:
http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2016/RaceInfo-Alpine-Dec2015.pdf

NOTE: Squaw/Alpine competitor release form MUST be signed for all competitors. This is good for the
season, so you'll only need to do once. Web site link to sign online will be provided next week.