[FWM News] Squaw Valley Bernard Cup races next weekend

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Feb 14 19:17:03 PST 2015

Just a reminder that the early registration deadline for next weekend's Bernard Cup races at Squaw
Valley is tomorrow night Sunday 3/15.

Sign up online at SkiRaceReg:

https://skiracereg.com/fw

Online registration is strongly encouraged - it's easier and more reliable - but printed entry form
is also available on the Race Entries page of the web site:

http://farwestmasters.org/services/raceentries

Entries submitted after the early registration deadline are subject to $5/race late fee.  You can
cancel without penalty anytime up until the close of online registration on Thursday evening 2/19,
so get your entries in this weekend!

We will have two SL races on Saturday Feb. 21 and a GS on Sunday Feb. 22.  With the continuing warm
weather conditions, the current outlook is that it is likely our races will be moved from the
originally planned venue of Exhibition/Olympia at the base race arena to the upper mountain on
Racer's (Mott's).  Additional details will be provided in the coming week to confirm the event
itinerary.

http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2015/RaceInfo-Squaw-Feb2015-BernardCup.pdf
http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2015/RaceAnnouncement-Squaw-Feb2014-BernardCup.pdf