[FWM News] Bernard Cup

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Feb 21 20:24:52 PST 2016

Congratulations to Carol Levine and Blair Wallace, winners of the 2016 Bernard Cup.

We had a great weekend of racing at Squaw Valley.  Many many thanks to the race crew and special events folks at Squaw for putting on a terrific event.  We had the best awards ceremony ever after today's racing.  Special thanks to Toot Jocylin, or timer and former Bernard Cup winner for the inspirational music from the 1960 Olympics.  It was a thrill for everyone to stand on the podium.

Next weekend, Super G at Mammoth.  Pierre  Jeangirard is offering Super G training at Mammoth on Thursday and Friday.  Thursday 25th meet at the top of World Cup at 12.15pm.(racer ticket and $20 training fee at race department.) Friday 26th meet at the top of World Cup at 9.45am ( same deal for racer tickets and training fee).  Pierre also is arranging for a training day at Northstar Thursday March 3 before our Super G on Friday.  We will send more details when we have them.

I look forward to seeing everyone at Mammoth for what promises to be another great weekend of racing.

Dan

Daniel Simmons
President Far West Masters