[FWM News] Fall Newsletter and Membership Package

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Oct 8 12:06:45 PDT 2016

Read this news post in your web browser:
http://farwestmasters.org/#fall-newsletter-membership
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

The Fall issue of the Forerunner newsletter is out! Click the link below to read online or download
your copy, which is also attached to this message. The Fall newsletter as well as previous issues
of the Forerunner from past seasons are always available on the Newsletters page.

http://farwestmasters.org/docs/newsletter/Forerunner_2017_1-2016-10-01-Fall.pdf

Electronic copies of the Forerunner are sent out on the news email list to all recent members of
Far West Masters. If you purchased a print subscription to the newsletter last season, you will
also receive a copy in the mail.

The Fall issue is packed with news about the upcoming season, including the complete season
schedule, along with the Far West Masters membership package containing information on the
2016-2017 program and membership options for new and renewing members. Please get your Far West
Masters membership in to Membership chair Mary Feddis by Nov. 13 so she has time to process
everyone's application and ensure that our membership records and bib assignments are up-to-date
for the coming season. Membership renewals received after the deadline are subject to a $5 late
fee.

(Note: late fees are only applicable to renewals. New members may join anytime during the season
without late fees!)

Online Membership Renewal: We're excited to be able to offer online membership renewal again this
season through our Far West Masters race series on SkiRaceReg.com. The online membership options
allow you to pay your membership dues using the same online account that you use to sign up for
races and pay race entry fees. You will also have the option to purchase a print subscription to
the Forerunner newsletter if you wish to receive a copy in the mail in addition to the electronic
copy distributed to all members. Joining online is quick and easy, highly recommended!!

https://www.skiracereg.com/fw

Note: the first time you sign into your SkiRaceReg.com account at the start of the season, you will
be told that your account is "inactive" and needs to be reactivated for the new season. You didn't
do anything wrong, this happens every year!! We need to make sure that the contact and payment
information for your account is up-to-date, so just follow the instructions on each page, it should
only take a few minutes. We've put together a "FAQ" (Frequently Asked Questions) on about your
SkiRaceReg.com account and the signup/renewal process, so take a look at that if you're not sure
what's going on, or contact the Far West series administrators at raceadmin at farwestmasters.org if
you need assistance.

http://farwestmasters.org/faq/2017/FWM-FAQ-SkiRaceReg.pdf