[FWM News] Diamond Peak Training

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Oct 11 18:27:04 PDT 2016

We listed training opportunities in the last newsletter, but forgot to include Diamond Peak.  Here's  a description from Ryan Ritchie:

here's a link to the Master's page: http://www.dpsef.org/page/show/2613098-masters-2016-17-
description: Masters training scheduled for 5 days/ week with coaches, both in and out of gates, throughout the competitive season. We're the greatest value Masters program in the area by far! Coaches may include Tamara Mckinney, Konrad Rickenbach, Raquel Norton, Canaan Pollock, and Rad Birmingham, among others. Come join some of the best coaches using the best training hills in the Basin!

Dan

Daniel L. Simmons
President
Far West Masters Ski Racing