[FWM News] USSA early renewal deadline is today

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Oct 15 08:51:52 PDT 2016

Just a reminder for everyone - if you haven't renewed your USSA membership yet, today is the early
renewal deadline (Saturday Oct 15).  Alpine Master competitor membership is $90 for the season;
there will be a late fee for renewals made after today.

http://my.ussa.org

Far West Masters membership renewal is also open now SkiRaceReg, along with race registration for
the 2016-2017 season.  Our early renewal deadline for memberships is Sunday Nov. 13 and our first
races are coming up on Dec 3-4 at Mammoth.

https://skiracereg.com/fw

Don't forget the new USSA helmet rules go into effect this season - you MUST have a full-coverage
helmet with the FIS "RH 2013" certification sticker for GS, SG, and DH.

http://farwestmasters.org/#helmet-rules