[FWM News] Referee Clinics Jan. 4.

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Dec 31 11:33:46 PST 2017

Happy New Year.  I forward this at the request of Mark Mirviss, our VP of officials.  As Mark indicates, we need more of you to become race officials.  In addition the courses are interesting for learning some of the details about what it takes to run our events.  I urge you to sign up and participate in these courses on January 4.

Dan

Daniel L. Simmons
President
Far West Masters Ski Racing