[FWM News] Heavenly SL races this weekend are CANCELLED

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Thu Jan 5 10:49:40 PST 2017

All racing this weekend is CANCELLED.  Heavenly has received large
amounts of new snow and NWS forecasts from the Reno office for this
weekend are predicting extreme weather conditions with high confidence.
Travel this weekend in the Sierras is NOT recommended!

We are working on rescheduling the Viva Italia SL races and are
discussing schedule possibilities with Heavenly Race Department.  One
possible date we are exploring is a SL doubleheader on Friday Mar. 3,
which is a good travel fit with the scheduled GS races that weekend at
Mt. Rose.

We'll confirm when we have a schedule update.  In the meantime,
everyone be safe this weekend.