[FWM News] Survey and National Information

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Fri Nov 10 16:56:37 PST 2017

More stuff for your inbox.

I am forwarding part of a message from Bill Skinner, our US Ski and Snowboard Masters coordinator, asking you to complete a survey (very important) and containing information about the Okemo Nationals and Big Sky World Criterium.  Please respond to the survey.

Dan

Daniel L. Simmons
President
Far West Masters Ski Racing