[FWM News] Northstar SL Race Reminders

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Feb 18 19:58:21 PST 2018

The early registration deadline for the Sat-Sun Feb. 24-25 Northstar races is tonight!  Head on
over to SkiRaceReg.com if you've forgotten to get your entries in!

http://skiracereg.com/fw

Online registration will remain open until 8pm Thursday evening.  You can cancel without fees
charged anytime until close of registration on Thursday, so there's no penalty for registering now
if you're "on the fence", you can pull your entries until Thursday if you need to withdraw.

Remember that due to limited snow conditions, we have had to change the original 3-day event
schedule that was planned as SG/GS races and instead will be racing 2 SL races on Saturday and one
SL on Sunday on the upper section of the Loggers Loop race trail.  There is a cold front rolling
into the Sierras tonight with some fresh snow on the way and snowmaking conditions should be good
next week, so the weather shift is a welcome change from our warm dry season so far.