[FWM News] Mt Rose Schedule change

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Mar 3 06:15:47 PST 2018

***Mt Rose schedule change: 2xSL on Saturday 3/10***

The Mt Rose organizers have decided that we need to change next weekend's planned race schedule
from Sat-Sun GS races to two SL races on Saturday. Although additional snow has fallen this week,
the new snow is dry and light - great for powder skiing, not so good for setting up to provide a
good race surface. We regret the loss of these GS races and the need to change our schedule, but
Rose believes that SL races are our best option in order to put on a good event.

Additional details and SkiRaceReg updates will be posted this afternoon