[FWM News] Mammoth SG race photos

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sun Feb 17 08:44:31 PST 2019

Read in your web browser: farwestmasters.org/#mammoth-sg-photos

(resending some info from our January speed races that might not have reached everyone)

Race photos of the Saturday SG races at Mammoth on Jan. 26 were taken by veteran race photographer Sue Morning and are available online for viewing and purchase. All photo purchases support the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation (MMCF) and kids in the Eastern Sierra, including the Mammoth team athletes like our forerunners at the speed event.

SG #1: susanmorning.smugmug.com/MMCFrace/20190126MastersSierra-Cup-SG1
SG #2: susanmorning.smugmug.com/MMCFrace/20190126MastersSierra-Cup-SG2

Photos can be purchased from the *Susan Morning Photography* online site in a variety of print formats or as a downloadable digital image. Sue got some great shots so well worth browsing the gallery to see yourself and your racing friends!

To learn more about MMCF and their programs, visit their web site at *mammothfoundation.org*:

mammothfoundation.org