[FWM News] Friday 2/22 Northstar SG's CANCELLED

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Feb 19 10:10:40 PST 2019

There will be NO racing on Friday at Northstar.  The Northstar race organizers discussed conditions
this morning with the race jury and Far West Masters organizers and the consensus is that we will
focus on having one good GS race on Saturday.

Northstar has received large amounts of snow from the recent storms and the cold weather this week
makes it even more challenging to attempt to pack and prepare the race hill, reset fencing, and
work towards preparing the venue for racing.

So... it'll be an all-GS weekend!  Saturday at Northstar, Sunday at Squaw - two good GS hills so
we're looking forward to some fun racing.