[FWM News] *** Squaw races cancelled ***

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Thu Jan 10 13:40:57 PST 2019

We are very disappointed but unfortunately the Squaw races for Sat-Sun Jan. 12-13 must be cancelled
due to last-minute staffing issues.

For all who have made plans and travel reservations already, Squaw is offering free race training
to everyone on both Saturday and Sunday on Exhibition, as well as a free lift ticket on Saturday
for anyone who needs lift access.  Meet at the base of Exhibition at  9:30am for training.

If there is sufficient interest, Mark Mirviss says he can set up Brower timing as well.

Once again, we very much regret this schedule change and the disruption to all who made plans and
have been looking forward to this event.