[FWM News] town home for rent during Nationals

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Tue Feb 14 16:09:58 PST 2012

Could forward this on to the masters. I am a master racer in IM division and have a towmhome in park city that is available during Nationals. I has 4 qweens bed and 1 single and a tunning bench in the garage. It is 7minutes from park city resort.and available strated March 19th. I will offer a Masters discount. You can contact me @ 801-870-2549 email skinorton at yahoo.com, see the place @ bearhollowvacation.com.
Thanks!
Craig Norton