[FWM News] Reminder: Heavenly and Mt. Rose entries

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Wed Feb 15 19:50:17 PST 2012

Please submit your entries for the Heavenly and Mt. Rose races by the end of this week so we have a
head count on the field sizes for these Feb. 24 and Feb. 25-26 events.  ****We need at least 50
racers signed up in order for the Mt. Rose event to be held!!!!

Note about signup on SkiRaceReg.com: please click on the "Races" page to see the complete list of
races.  The list of upcoming races shown at the left side of the page only displays the next 5
races, so with 3 Mammoth SG's and the 2 Friday Heavenly races you won't see Mt. Rose until you
click on the Races tab to see the complete calendar listing of the remaining races.

If need any assistance with your online entries, contact Deb Lewis at dlewis at farwestmasters.org or
send your question to our division SkiRaceReg administrators (that would be Deb and Doug Fulton) at
raceadmin at farwestmasters.org

Deb Lewis
Director of Race Services and Scoring; Webmaster
mailto:dlewis at farwestmasters.org
http://farwestmasters.org