[FWM News] Mammoth SG's Friday Update

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Fri Jan 25 18:47:00 PST 2013

The weather cooperated on Friday, with clearing conditions through the day and we got our two SG
races off. Thanks to all the competitors for course slipping assistance and a fantastic job by the
Mammoth race crew to prepare and maintain the track despite the soft conditions from new snow that
started the morning.

The race organizer and jury met this afternoon following the completion of today's racing and in
consideration of the snow conditions and the well-being of the athletes, the decision was to return
to the original schedule of 2 races on Saturday, with the fifth and final SG to be held on Sunday
morning.

Click on the link below for the updated Sat/Sun schedule. Please pass the word to racers who may
not have internet/email access tonight to spread the the word on the schedule revision, thanks

http://farwestmasters.org/announcements/2013/Rick_Conrado_SGs_2013_Itinerary-Revised-0125.pdf