[FWM News] Sunday Race Schedule

Far West Masters news news at lists.farwestmasters.org
Sat Mar 1 13:09:17 PST 2014

Attached is the race schedule for tomorrow’s Super G’s. Look carefully at the schedule, as we are inspecting the first course with the Jr. Racers. We also need to be somewhat flexible as to what to expect for our second race. We and the  Jrs. will be evaluating course conditions in order to determine if we (and they) will be re-dressing for the second race, or setting a new course. If a new course is set, we will need to do another inspection.

Semper Gumby!

Mark Mirviss
markmirviss at att.net